Saturday, August 16, 2008

I'm interviewed at MysteryAuthors.com and early release of DARK HARVEST


Lisa Logan has interviewed me on her MysteryAuthors.com blog. You can read it here:
http://mysteryauthors.blogspot.com/2008/08/interview-with-mystery-author-lynda.html

I understand that Amazon has started to ship the pre-ordered copies of DARK HARVEST. If you pre-ordered one and you actually get it in the mail, would you leave me a comment here and let me know? I wasn't expecting it to show up until October!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lynda!

Dark Harvest is showing at amazon as “In Stock”, regardless of whether it was pre-ordered … altho amazon still shows the avail. date as Oct. ‘08 ??

http://www.amazon.com/Harvest-Kismet-Knight-Vampire-Psychologist/dp/193383661X/ref=pd_bbs_sr_5?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1219084301&sr=8-5

Jackie @ Literary Escapism sez you wanted to know if/when copies arrived early ... so maybe amazon didn't let you know it's now shipping?

Anyway, I LOVED The Vampire Shrink and have been raving about it on my various book boards *L*.

I pre-ordered Dark Harvest ... and was going to request that www.booksfree.com, a book rental site I belong to, order it too (for other members, to go with your first book) ... but they already have it listed as coming avail. in Oct. '08.

Please write more!!

Teri aka ladiibbug @ yahoo dot com


Ladiibbug

12:40 PM  
Blogger Lynda Hilburn said...

Thanks so much, Teri! I guess I'm surprised the book is releasing so much earlier than expected. I sure didn't get the memo!! LOL. You're a sweetie to be so supportive. I appreciate you.
Lynda

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home