Saturday, June 13, 2009

Guest Blogger: Linda Nightingale

Linda's winner is: Bridget3420! Congrats, Bridget. Send me your contact info and I'll pass it along to Linda. Thanks to everyone who participated.





I’m excited!

Both the trailer and the cover for Black Swan, my spicy vampire romance from The Wild Rose Press, are nominated for awards at The New Covey Trailer Awards and The New Covey Cover Awards! Think of the trailer awards as an academy awards for book trailers. Pam Roller produced and I wrote my trailer. Voting for the most intriguing trailer ends June 19. Voting for the covers ends June 14. I’d really appreciate your vote if you like the trailer and cover!

Cover, Entry #21, Black Swan:
http://thenewcoveycoverawards.blogspot.com/
Trailer, Entry #2, Black Swan:
http://thenewcoveytrailerawards.blogspot.com/

Black Swan was number 1 on the publisher’s bestseller list for 6 weeks, and I’m delighted that it is still on the list.

Excerpt:

The fact that the man she loved was in bed with another woman ceased to be important when Holly saw the blood. Her heart, which had been running on empty until she met Tristan, stuttered and stalled. Horror freeze-framed time -- the shutter snaps of images flooding her brain almost audible. She couldn’t breathe or move, knew she hadn’t made a sound, but Tristan's head snapped up. Wild red eyes honed in on her. Blood smeared his mouth, drizzled from two wounds on his partner's throat. The woman he'd been screwing appeared deathly pale and deadly still.

She should run before he shouted, "What the hell are you doing here?" but fear had turned her to ice. Holly hadn't blinked but Tristan stood on his feet. Her heart tripped over a beat. No one could move that fast. Burning eyes captured hers.

Black Swan is available from The Wild Rose Press.
http://thewildrosepress.com/

Please visit my web site for a continuing story, Vampire Hunt.
http://www.lindanightingale.com/

Leave a comment to be entered in a drawing for a Black Swan coffee mug!

Thanks Lynda for having me as a guest!

***************

Linda's winner will be selected on Monday evening. Stop back by to see if you've won.

16 Comments:

Blogger Lynda Hilburn said...

Linda and I spent some time together at the RT convention last April in Florida. She's a wonderful person and I'm so happy to have her here guesting on Paranormality.
Hugs, Lynda

2:58 PM  
Blogger Nightingale said...

I'm delighted to be a guest on Paranormality (love the name!)

3:01 PM  
Blogger Toni V.S. said...

Hope one/both the cover and the trailer win, Linda. It's time Tristan and the others got a little recognition! My "boys" send their regards to yours!

3:33 PM  
Blogger Mary Ricksen said...

You're right Lynda, Linda is very special and I feel privileged to know her. And one heck of a good writer too.
Both the cover and the trailer are great and I hope you win for both!
Toni's is also right, a little recognition would be great!

3:37 PM  
Blogger Mary Marvella said...

Hey, Linda and Linda!

Linda N and I are old friends and I love everything she writes, always have. This story is special and well worth reading more than once.

3:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love spicy vampire novels!

3:52 PM  
Blogger Mona Risk said...

I am not a vampire reader, but Tristan is such a romantic vampire, you love him from the first page to the last page!!! Linda, you have beautiful book cover and trailer, for abeautiful story. I voted for both. Fingers crossed.

4:02 PM  
Blogger Beth Trissel said...

I love Linda's writing and hope to see many more releases by her in the near future. I totally voted. :)

4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved Black Swan so much, I actually bought extra copies to give as gifts, to a few VERY select 'Bookish' friends!

They were delighted!!

5:21 PM  
Blogger Scarlet Pumpernickel said...

Linda totally rocks! Love her work, her voice is so compelling and her prose so lovely. She has great talent, count on many more exciting reads from this very talented lady!.

Scarlet

10:04 AM  
Blogger J.A. Saare / Aline Hunter said...

I adored this story! I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed! ;)

1:25 PM  
Blogger Susan Macatee said...

Love the cover and trailer, Linda! Intriguing excerpt, too! I'll be checking this story out.

4:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds good!

7:30 PM  
Blogger Caffey said...

Hi Ms Nightingale. I just recently bought one of your books, and I believe its this one. I have to hook up reader and load my books in and I'll know! So beautiful on the cover and trailer! Congrats again!!

cathiecaffey(at)gmail(dot)com

11:33 PM  
Anonymous EJ said...

I hope i'm not too late for the giveaway
eg672(at)hotmail(dot)com

4:51 PM  
Blogger Nightingale said...

I was so glad to "meet" everyone who dropped by and thanks for the votes. I'll drop by and let everyone know if we won! Thanks to all of you for the encouragement and support!

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home