Saturday, May 23, 2009

Dark Harvest Wins!, Book Signing with Carrie Vaughn and Esri Rose, 5/26, Great Contest on Cecile's Blog and Guest Bloggers Wanted


I just got this email from Colorado Authors League:

Dear Lynda:

This is to let you know that your entry, Dark Harvest, won the Genre Fiction category of the 2009 Colorado Authors’ League “Top Hand” Awards. Please watch for your plaque and $50 check to arrive in the mail. Congratulations!

OK. That's just cool.
**********
Carrie Vaughn (Kitty the werewolf series), Esri Rose (Bound to Love Her, Stolen Magic) and yours truly will be holding a signing at Boulder Bookstore (Boulder, CO) this Tuesday, May 26, 7:30 p.m. Stop by and say hello!
**********
My cyber-pal Cecile has created a week-long contest for me and my books on her blog. She's my #1 supporter. Drop by and check out her efforts on my behalf!
***********
And -- I'm looking for more paranormal guest bloggers for Mondays. I have openings starting this summer. Send an email to this address if you're interested: boulderboomer at aol.com. The topic is anything paranormal.

13 Comments:

Blogger Cybercliper said...

Yippeee!!! Lynda that is so waaaay beyond cool!! Congrats on the Top Hand Award :D

6:34 PM  
Blogger Lynda Hilburn said...

Thank you, Cybercliper! You're a sweetie! It is a cool thing . . .
Hugs, Lynda

7:02 PM  
Blogger Pam P said...

Congratulations, Lynda!

10:55 PM  
Blogger Patricia Altner said...

Congratulations, Lynda!

This is great news. Your award is definitely deserved!!

7:32 AM  
Blogger Lynda Hilburn said...

Thanks, Pam and Patricia! I appreciate the kind words. I'm smiling . . .
Lynda

1:04 PM  
Blogger Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

OMG... I don't even have to tell you what I think!!! ***doing happy dance for Lynda***
I am so happy for you!!!!
Congrats!!!! And if I had my own personal plane... I would be at the signing... yea, I know mine are already signed... but for support!!!

8:49 PM  
Blogger Lynda Hilburn said...

Cecile: Hugs, my sweet friend. I appreciate your enthusiastic support! I wish you could come to the signing. I'd love meet you in person. One of these days . . .

11:11 AM  
Blogger Jeanne Stein said...

Congratulations, Lynda-- well deserved.

Jeanne

12:20 PM  
Blogger B.J. Anderson said...

Congratulations, Lynda!! That is awesome news. :) I bet you're doing a happy dance.

12:26 PM  
Blogger Annette McCleave said...

Woohoo, Lynda! Congrats!

12:38 PM  
Blogger Lynda Hilburn said...

Thank you and hugs, Jeanne! You're a dear.

Hi, B.J.! Yes! Happy dance happening even as I type. LOL.

Annette: Thanks so much for commenting! I appreciate it.

5:55 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

6:24 PM  
Blogger Anna Louise Lucia said...

Huge Congratulations, Lynda! Great job. :-)

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home