Monday, April 20, 2009

Romantic Times Convention, Orlando, FL, April 21-26

I'll be winging my way to Orlando tomorrow for the Romantic Times convention. If you're going to be attending, please come and say hello! I tend to be shy in large crowds, so if you see me cowering in a corner (or sitting with my nose buried in a book in a restaurant) please come over and say hi. I love meeting other book fanatics.

I'll be here:

TUE 7 pm
I'm hoping to join other FF&P writers for dinner (I think at the Golden Corral)


WED 10:30-11:30
Vampire Panel
VAMPIRE: A BITE WITH A TWIST: INFUSING NEW BLOOD IN THE VAMPIRE GENRE: A discussion about transfusing blood from other genres to keep vampires flourishing. Examine the cross-genre vampire novels of today with some of the genre's top authors.
Moderator: Caridad Pineiro Panelists: Lynda Hilburn, Jeaniene Frost, Jaye Wells, Mario Acevedo


WED 5:30-7:30
I'm going to try to attend the FF&P Happy Hour Gathering

THURS 10:30-11 and 3-3:30
I'll be at a table in Club RT

SAT
Book Signing!

I look forward to meeting as many old/new friends as possible!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home