Tuesday, October 21, 2008

OK. I'm excited. Book signing at Boulder Bookstore, October 22





I'm so happy to be sharing the signing with Esri Rose and Carrie Vaughn. I was a nervous wreck last year, doing the signing by myself. That was my very first signing as a brand new author and I talked so fast with such a high pitch, that only dogs could hear me. Plus, I wore my long, black velvet cape and sweated like a -- sweating thing. This year I'm much more relaxed. Really. If you're in the area, I hope you'll drop by and say hello. Let's go out for some wine afterwards. I'll be ready . . .

2 Comments:

Blogger Dina said...

If I lived near you Lynda, I'd stop to say hi, say hi to Esri for me. I won her book awhile back. :)

6:54 AM  
Blogger Lynda Hilburn said...

Hi, Dina! I'll tell Esri hi for you. I'm glad you won her book.
Hugs, Lynda

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home