Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Mammoth Book of Paranormal Romance!


Amazon.com says the release date for MAMMOTH BOOK OF PARANORMAL ROMANCE is March 9. That's a whole month early. I read on Anya Bast's blog that pre-orders are already being mailed out. I hope you'll buy a copy. My story is called, "Blood Song." (And it would be excellent if you like the anthology and my story, if you'd post a nice review at Amazon.com!)
It's a great lineup (I copied this from Anya's blog):

THE TEMPTATION OF ROBIN GREEN by Carrie Vaughn

SUCCUBUS SEDUCTION by Cheyenne McCray

PARANORMAL ROMANCE BLUES by Kelley Armstrong

JOHN DOE by Anna Windsor

TAKING HOLD by Anya Bast

HOW TO DATE A SUPERHERO by Jean Johnson

DANIEL by CT Adams and Cathy Clamp

LIGHT THROUGH FOG by Holly Lisle

THE TUESDAY ENCHANTRESS by Mary Jo Putney

TRINITY BLUE by Eve Silver

GRACE OF SMALL MAGICS by Ilona Andrews

ONCE A DEMON by Dina James

NIGHT VISION by Maria V. Snyder

PELE’S TEARS by Catherine Mulvaney

PACK by Jeaniene Frost

WHEN GARGOYLES FLY by Lori Devoti

THE LIGHTHOUSE KEEPER AND HIS WIFE by Sara Mackenzie

BLOOD SONG by Lynda Hilburn

THE PRINCESS AND THE PEAS by Alyssa Day

AT SECOND BITE by Michelle Rowen

BLUE CRUSH by Rachel Caine

THE WAGER by Sherrilyn Kenyon

IN SHEEP’S CLOTHING by Meljean Brook

THE DREAM CATCHER by Allyson James

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

My shopping list at Uncle Hugo's on March 10 is going to be quite odd. Neil Gaiman's The Blueberry Girl and this book!

9:09 PM  
Blogger Lynda Hilburn said...

Chris! Yay! Thanks for stopping by and for picking up this book.
Hugs, Lynda

9:13 PM  
Blogger Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Now you know I will be ordering this book!! My home library will soon start over flowing!d

9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

Nice site, I like it a lot. I look forward to read some more.

Maybe we can do a link exchange, let me know.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Jason
President, Paranormalknowledge.com

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home