Saturday, April 17, 2010

Twitter


Thanks to the marvelous Beth Hayden, teacher of all things Social Networking (http://www.bloggingwithbeth.com), I am sticking yet another toe into the Twitter pond. I initially opened my account a couple of years ago. But, since I couldn't figure out what the HECK Twitter was about, I didn't do anything. I had a session with Beth today and am ready to boldly go, etc., etc. So, if you are a Twitter person, and you think we might have some interests in common, let's follow each other! Here's my Twitter address:

3 Comments:

Blogger Kara said...

I'll follow you...but like you, I have no idea what I am doing on Twitter...so I don't participate much.

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Beth Hayden said...

I'm glad you're seeing Twitter in a new light, Lynda! Good luck in your future Tweeting adventures!

Cheers,
Beth (Blogging with Beth)

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Hog Hunting Texas said...

I like this post there are some good tips thanks for sharing.

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home