Friday, July 29, 2011

New Postcards

I just got my new postcards in the mail. What do you think? I didn't have a final cover jpg to reprint on the front, so I used a photo of me. Not ideal, but at least I'll have something to take to RomCon (and sign) August 5-7.





I was just thinking that after the UK and new USA versions come out, Amazon will have the old trade paperback, the UK hardcover/paperback/ebook, and the new USA trade paperback. Yikes. My USA editor did say there would be a new cover for that book. Hey, maybe people will want to buy all of them to compare the versions!



2 Comments:

Blogger Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Hey honey, dropping in to see how you are doing!?! I hope all is well! Congrats on the new postcards!
Hugs

6:43 PM  
Blogger Lynda Hilburn said...

Hi, Cecile! Nice to see you. Things are going great for me, and I hope that's true for you, too. You've changed your ID: Cecile Smutty Hussy? LOL. Keep in touch!

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home