Saturday, August 18, 2007

Dog Days Project: Find an Interviewer and Gather Q&A Questions


Well, here we are. The last two weeks of August are dragging themselves through the pages of my calendar, leaving that slimy trail on the sidewalk.

I figured I could keep sitting around, eating bon-bons, or I could take care of a couple of things on my "to do" list.

But I need some help.

I've been asked to create an "interview" to send out with some upcoming promo. So I'd love to find someone who'd interview me. You could just send me questions via email, then maybe read my answers and ask more questions. Any takers?

Also: I need to create a Q&A page for my website. So if anyone would like to suggest a question I could answer there, I'd be very appreciative.

I wish I could do a countdown for the release date of my book, but my publisher says it's October 1, and everywhere else says October 28, so I can truthfully say that it'll launch sometime in the near future! Yikes! You wouldn't believe how nervous that makes me!

(P.S. I don't know who the two people are in the interview picture. I just thought it was strangely cool.)


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to do this for you. It is a win-win situation. I'll get some exposure as well!

8:03 AM  
Blogger Lynda Hilburn said...

Dear Leigh: Thanks so much! I commented over at Divas.

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home