Thursday, July 10, 2008

Unveiling my new bookmark and tons of great guest bloggers!


Wonderful Kelley at Iconix.biz has done it again. Check out the fab bookmark (2-sided) she designed for me.

And, starting this coming Monday, July 14, through the end of the year (and probably picking up again after the holidays) you can enjoy wonderful guest bloggers, starting with Yasmine Galenorn! In addition to Yasmine, Paranormality will host: Esri Rose, Jeri Smith-Ready, Mario Acevedo, Devyn Quinn, Adrian Phoenix, Jeanne Barrack, Justin Gustainis, Cathy Clamp, Mary Dressel, Lilith Saintcrow, Jan Scarbrough, Marilu Mann, Sara Reinke, Jennifer Ashley, Kassie Burns, Jeanne Stein, Mark Henry, Kathryn Smith, Lynsay Sands, Phaedra Weldon, Jackie Kessler, Angela Knight, Carrie Vaughn, Elizabeth Flynn, Mindy Klasky, Michele Bardsley, Cynthia Leitich Smith, JF Lewis, Jeaniene Frost, Linda Wisdom, Sharon Ashwood, Marta Acosta, Susan Hubbard and many, many more (I know that other paper with the rest of the names is around here somewhere . . .).

Anyway, be sure to add Paranormality to your favorites and check back often.

13 Comments:

Blogger judiebabie said...

THEY LOOK AWESOME LYNDA!

11:09 PM  
Blogger Dani said...

Very beautiful Lynda! Congrats on getting them.

11:21 PM  
Blogger Lynda Hilburn said...

Dear Judie and Dani: Thanks so much for the kind words! It's such fun to have new promo materials!
Hugs, Lynda

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are simply gorgeous! :D

2:24 PM  
Blogger Lynda Hilburn said...

Thanks, Tempest! I couldn't agree more!

4:26 PM  
Blogger Lori T said...

Hi Lynda~

Your bookmarks are great!

I had added you to my favorites...so, that I can check back daily...I am really looking forward to checking daily.

Have a great weekend.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Raonaid Luckwell said...

They look awesome. And just bookmarked the site

11:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely bookmarks! How do I get one???

It amazes how many nice 'promo materials' authors have! I never knew!! Being over here in Europe means I don't get to any signings etc and miss out on all the cool things and love getting badges, bookmarks etc!

I have posted about youe guest bloggers on my blog! I hope some of my readers will stop by!

12:54 PM  
Blogger Lynda Hilburn said...

Lori and Raonaid: Thanks so much for stopping by! I'm glad you like the bookmarks. I think they came out great. I look forward to reading comments from you in the future!

1:03 PM  
Blogger Lynda Hilburn said...

Hi, Amber ! (madly waving)

Great to see you here. I'm happy to send a couple of bookmarks to anyone who wants to send me a self-addressed, stamped envelope (busines size).

Here's my P.O. Box address to send the SASE:
Lynda Hilburn
P.O. Box 20443
Boulder, CO 80308

Hugs!

1:05 PM  
Blogger Patricia Altner said...

Hi Lynda

Beautiful bookmarks to go with your marvelous books! I will definitely be sending you an SASE.

11:02 AM  
Blogger Lynda Hilburn said...

Thank you so much, Patricia! I'm happy to send bookmarks to you!

11:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i sent my sase!!!!!!!!!1 looking forward to them!!!!!!!!!!

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home