Wednesday, February 24, 2010

New Content on my Website


I've added some new articles to my website, along with a couple more blog radio interviews I've done. Also, the kindle versions of THE VAMPIRE SHRINK and DARK HARVEST should be available on Amazon.com soon.


I'm happy to report that the German translation of THE VAMPIRE SHRINK is selling well. Yay! And, I've begun putting together a 2010 version of the Paranormal Gift Basket for Brenda Novak's auction. I've gotten great response from some wonderful paranormal authors. I'll keep you updated.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Hey there!!! Was wondering how you were fairing up there! Glad to see things are going great! Hope all is well honey! {{hugs to you}}

10:04 AM  
Blogger Mary Kirkland said...

That's great news. Congratulations.

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home