Friday, September 17, 2010

Publishing News and a Conference


Hi, everyone. I've been terrible about posting news here, but there are a couple of things I'd like to report.

I'm working on a short story in Kismet and Devereux's world to upload to Amazon/Kindle and Smashwords. The tentative title is Bloodsucking New Year's Eve. Look for it before the holidays. If you're a fan of the series, you'll enjoy this story, not only because it's a romantic date night for my two main characters, but because pieces of the larger story arc are revealed. Things that aren't in the first two novels. I'm going to begin the search for a cover image.

I've also been slowly slogging along on an expanded version of the short story, Blood Song, I had in the print anthology, Mammoth Book of Paranormal Romance. It will be up at Amazon/Kindle in the near future.

And, I've been working on an expanded version of my first two novels. I'll likely upload the new version of The Vampire Shrink -- including previously unpublished material -- before the end of the year. That's one absolutely wonderful thing about owning the e-rights to my novels: I can add/change/expand whenever I choose! (Whenever I have any time!)

My German publisher, Droemer-Knaur, has asked to publish the third book in my Kismet series. We're talking.

Wish I could win the lottery so I could spend more time writing!
(I have another cool piece of news, but I'll hold onto that for a while. More details when I can . . .)

Stay tuned!
I'm looking forward to attending the NINC (Novelists, Inc.) conference in Florida, October 7-10. Anyone else planning to go?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home