Saturday, November 18, 2006

Something Empowering is in the Air

I've been fascinated by various higher consciousness philosophies for years and have based all my therapeutic and intuitive work on those foundations. As a writer/author, I always include aspects of expanded awareness into all my stories/books and I'm very involved in offering groups, classes, etc. I've noticed over the last couple of years (and especially the last few months) that interest in these topics is growing. Thanks to the success of movies like "What the Bleep," "The Peaceful Warrior, ""Conversations with God," and "The Secret," subjects like the Law of Attraction are entering the mainstream. I've often mentioned Esther Hicks, a motivational speaker who has brought more clarity to the topic of deliberate creation/manifestation through the Law of Attraction than anyone before her. Jane Roberts did a wonderful job years ago with her "Seth" material, and many other people have put (and are continuing to put) their own spin on the notions. But Esther's approach is simple, clear, humorous and doesn't add on a lot of unnecessary New Age, psychological or religious baggage. She's a marvelous quantum teacher. Anyway, check out their new book, "The Law of Attraction" (by Esther and Jerry Hicks), which is now available on Amazon. I feel like I've been standing on a high cliff for years and years, waiting for this particular ship to finally come in, and I can see the sails shining in the sun! Here's Esther's website: www.abraham-hicks.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I thought you and your readers might be interested in this...
The Oprah broadcast of "The Secret" will be February 8th. Also, it will be followed by an International Law of
Attraction Teleconference. If you want more info go to http://www.lawofattractionteleconference.com.
Also, the more posts that Oprah gets on her message boards about a particular topic, the more inclined she is to
repeat the topic. So go to www.oprah.com and find the message board for “The Secret” to let her know that you
want more of the same!
Spread the word!

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home