Saturday, October 06, 2007

Win This Prize! I'm having a very cool contest for Halloween at AuthorIsland.com and Book Stores


Would you like to win this fun prize?

AuthorIsland.com is helping me with my Halloween contest!

Here's a link to the contest page:

Just scroll down for "The Vampire Shrink" contest.

I love Halloween! (Even if I didn't write vampire books, I'd still love it!)

This is an added on note, Saturday afternooon:
I went to some book stores today, asking if they'd like me to sign their copies of my book. I think it wasn't as traumatic as I had imagined it might be, because all the stores were very busy and the managers (although very nice) were too frazzled to hang out with me and chat about the book biz. One teenager at a local B&N barely gave me the time of day. He said he'd "order a couple and see if anyone bought them." Uh, thanks? The rest of the managerial folks were great. I have one signing set up at a nearby Borders (Borders seems to be friendlier) in Nov. and will turn in the paperwork for the Boulder store. Soon I'll be a pro at this. Uh, huh.

2 Comments:

Blogger L. Rosario said...

Hi Lynda!!!
I just sent you a friend invite on MySpace via "vampdarling"
oh, and now I have to run off and buy a certain book...very exciting!!
hope you're well -
Hugs - Lora

2:02 PM  
Blogger Lynda Hilburn said...

Dear Lora, my vampire-book-writing friend! It's great to hear from you. I friended you! I'm glad you decided to leap into the MySpace universe. I've met so many wonderful people there. Yikes! It's all terrifying and exciting! Hugs to you!
Lynda

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home