Friday, May 27, 2005

Fool For Love Contest Finalist!

Well, ya never know. Just when I swore off contests I went and became a finalist again. I can absolutely admit that it was cool to get the call. The reason I entered this particular contest was because Anne Sowards of ACE is the final judge. When I sent in my entry I didn't know I'd be sending a query to Anne on my own and that she'd request the full. So, I don't pretend to understand the synchronicity of all this, but I'm smiling a very big smile.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!

2:53 PM  
Blogger Lynda Hilburn said...

Thank you, Suzanne! It was a nice surprise.

4:15 PM  
Blogger thewriterslife said...

Congratulations, Lynda, and welcome to the hen lit group!

3:18 PM  
Blogger Lynda Hilburn said...

Thank you, Dorothy! I think the hen lit group is a great idea.

4:44 PM  

<< Home