Wednesday, August 16, 2006

My First Contest!

In honor of the release of "Diary of a Narcissistic Bloodsucker," I'm holding a contest! There will be two winners and I'll be giving away downloads of anything at The Wild Rose Press, and/or CDs from my line of guided hypnotherapy CDs. Your choice.

All the contest information can be found at the Forums at The Wild Rose Press.

Come over and check it out. And, if you've had a chance to read my story (especially if you liked it -- grin!), please write a review.

Diary of a Narcissistic Bloodsucker
The Wild Rose Press
www.thewildrosepress.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Lora Darling said...

I need to think about doing a contest. I think I know the answer to yours, but I won't shout it out and give it away :)
By the way, I added you to my blog links at www.spaces.msn.com/vampdarling

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home