Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Don't Forget About My Halloween Contest! (see below), Just a Little Blowing My Own Horn and "Theatre of the Vampires"


Here I am at my first book signing event. I'd try to blame the look on my face on alcohol, but I have no excuse! I think the book was hermetically sealed to my hand at that point! Grin.
I've been accumulating some nice reviews of THE VAMPIRE SHRINK. If you'd like to read them, you can find them on my publisher's website:
http://www.medallionpress.com/blurbs/vampireshrink.html

I got an awesome call today from the directors of "Theatre of the Vampires," an amazing dance/theater performance held in Boulder once every few years. It's happening this Halloween, and they've invited me to come and participate! I'll be in the lobby before the performance, during intermission and afterwards, signing books, passing out postcards and generally behaving like a vampire in a long, black, velvet cape. How cool.

4 Comments:

Blogger Shesawriter said...

Linda,

I just finished reading your book and I loved it. Devereux was sexy as all get out. If you're writing a sequel, I definitely want to see him again. :-)

4:22 PM  
Blogger Shesawriter said...

Lynda,

BTW, I was typing so fast I spelled your name wrong. Sorry! :-)

4:24 PM  
Blogger L. Rosario said...

Hello!! Vampire Shrink came to my front door today!! It's next on my TBR pile and I can't wait!! It looks wonderful. You must be so proud!!
love you!
Lora

4:56 PM  
Blogger Lynda Hilburn said...

There must be a poltergeist in the blog, because I swear I left a comment here yesterday for you both and now it's gone!!

Shesawriter: Thanks so much for the wonderful words about my book. I so appreciate it! Yes, there's a sequel and Devereux will return. You're a sweetie to tell me!

Lora: Hey, girlfriend! Thank you for buying my book. I hope you like it! Yes, I'm feeling proud of having written/published it. It also feels surreal! Hugs and love to you!

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home