Saturday, September 09, 2006

Good Review! She Used the "S" Word!


I was delightfully surprised to find this review from Harriet Klausner on my short story "Diary of a Narcissistic Bloodsucker!" The review was a little longer -- the first couple of paragraphs gave a nice overview of the details of my story. I thought I'd just include the review part here.

This is a terrific jocular E-book chick lit (Zara’s first person perspective) vampire thriller that grips the audience early on with Zara’s muses and the heat between her and Niven-Jeran and never lets readers go until the final shocking biting twist. Though a short story, readers will want to peruse future supernatural fiction by Lynda Hilburn as this is a superb paranormal short story thriller.
Harriet Klausner

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome review! Go you!

4:58 PM  
Blogger Lynda Hilburn said...

Thank you, Marty! It did make me smile!

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home