Monday, January 07, 2008

Book Signing, Preditors & Editors Readers Poll and Email Workshop



I'll be doing a joint book signing with Carrie Vaughn, author of the Kitty the werewolf books this Sunday, January 13 at 3 p.m., Denver Book Mall (32 Broaday, Denver, CO).

Stop by if you're in the neighborhood!

Also, THE VAMPIRE SHRINK has been nominated in several categories in the Preditors & Editors Readers Poll. If you'd like to vote for me, you can find my book in these categories:

http://www.critters.org/predpoll/

Novel, Romance
Novel, Sci Fi/Fantasy
Novel, All Other
Book Cover Art
and "Undead in the City," (written as Hera St. Aubyn) is nominated under Novel, erotic.

Thanks so much for your support!

And, if you'd like to explore your inner world, transform your patterns and deepen your storytelling skills, you might consider enrolling in my email workshop. It's called, Healing Through Writing: Becoming a Main Character in Your Own Life. You can find details on my therapeutic website: http://www.lyndahilburn.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in Denver and am going to be there. I'll introduce myself when I show up!

7:50 PM  
Blogger Falina said...

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my review (even though it wasn't a particularly nice one!).

Yes, I hesitated to include the part about the inner child being a cliche after I found out your background, but it didn't seem right to edit my original thought because of that knowledge. I have a little bit of experience with psychology, but obviously you have quite a bit more, so thank you for showing me that "inner child" is still a valid concept.

For the record, I just tried to vote for you in the "romance" category, but the poll was closed. I was expecting horror and was disappointed on that count, but as a romance novel I do think The Vampire Shrink was quite good. I'm looking forward to the next one -- The cover looks delicious :)

Again, I want to emphasize that I didn't bring my review to your attention to make you feel bad. I just find it so exciting to get the opportunity to communicate with authors online, and I really admire that you are out there, doing this. If I had your talent I would be doing it too.

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home